Elevated

Elevated
Logo by Pure Genius Co.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ok so I've Been Lagging It!

Yeah I haven't been doing much with the studio the pat couple days. Kinda feel like I've hit that dreaded road block. My cards should be here any day and the launch event has been postponed due to a little cash shortage. But I'm getting back on track. ELEVATED STUDIO is gonna make it. I just ask for a little support in getting this thing moving. I'm pushing this train uphill and it's moving but really slowly. Looking for others that are looking for the same thing I am. I also want to clarify that Elevated Studio isn't only a recording studio. We are a complete entertainment service. Recording, Photos, Organizers, Promoters and so on. Hit me up and be part of something big. Peace out. GET ELEVATED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment